AT&T is thrilled to announce the launch of SD-WAN NOW. AT&T SD-WAN NOW is scalable multi-site networking that works over any access with software controlled, application-based routing to help you improve cost, performance and reliability. SD-WAN NOW uses VeloCloud SD-WAN and offers new, improved pricing and processes. AT&T has the best portfolio of multi-site solutions- this new offer will help you win more customers!
AT&T SD-WAN NOW provides:
- Aggressive Market competitive pricing without one-time charges
- Minimal touchpoints and streamlined process; no design needed to price
- Pre/Post sale technical design support with a single service delivery and assurance partner
With 40% growth expected in the SDN-WAN Market over the next 3-5 years, NOW is the perfect time to propose AT&T multi-site solutions.
Why sell SD-WAN?
- Is a tool to sell more transport - approximately 80% of ordered units include transport
- Is part of a bigger, integrated solution– for every $1 of SD-WAN revenue, there is an average of $5 of additional services revenue (AVPN, ADI, Voice, Security)
- Will allow you to win new customers and grow your book of business!
SDWAN NOW Customer Benefits:
- Prioritize traffic to provide time-sensitive applications like video conferencing and voice calls the bandwidth needed to deliver high quality.
- Gain visibility into your network via the Online Orchestrator portal, enables virtually real-time management and reporting on network performance.
- Utilizes devices and software from VeloCloud, a leading provider of SD WAN networking components.
- Cost effective pricing designed specifically for smaller businesses looking to upgrade network capabilities.
- Works with any access circuit; can be used with your current broadband connections, making implementation quick with minimal up-front costs.
- Work with AT&T, the global market leader in SD WAN, and take advantage of our powerful IP backbone network and reliability.
Contact your AT&T Master Agent or AT&T Channel Manager for more information!
To learn more about becoming an AT&T Solution Provider to sell SD-WAN NOW or any of our other solutions, contact us here: ALLIANCE CHANNEL INFO